Finance Business Partner
The role sits in the Business Finance team aligned to one of our larger UK Disciplines and will report to either the Senior Finance Manager (SFM) or the Discipline Financial Controller (DFC), depending on the discipline structure. Primary responsibilities of the Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner include supporting and guiding business partnering operational team leads in the financial and commercial aspects of running their region.
One of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms with office around the globe and listed on the stock exchange
A typical week for the Finance Business Partner would include:
- Annual budgeting setting, ensuring development in accordance with strategy & business plans.
- Support operational team during monthly MFI process
- Delivering Cost Centre level monthly management reporting and quarterly forecast guidance and completion.
- Ensuring variance between budgets, forecasts and actual results are understood, clearly explained and necessary actions are implemented.
- Preparation and commentary of a monthly finance report at Cost Centre level.
- Provide support to Bid Managers in relation to both financial inputs and contract negotiations as required, including support on standard pricing model. General support on pricing.
Project performance, including income, costs to complete, working capital, change control.
Requirements of the Finance Business Partner:
- Part qualified or embarking on Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of Business Partnering with a finance background.
- Experience of working within a team and of line management.
Offering up to £45,000 with a comprehensive beneftis package that includes study support.