I am currently recruiting for a 6 months contract role working on a transitional project for a organisation based close to Pontypridd an Assistant Accountant.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an motivated accountant or assistant to join the client's Finance Department. You would be supporting the client on this very exciting project. The first of it's kind in Wales.
As the Assistant Accountant you will work within the Finance team to provide a business support accounting function. This will involve following:
- Coordinating the production of monthly finance reports
- Leading the financial aspects of business cases
- Regular liaison with budget holders (non-finance)
- Cost Centre Splitting
- Managing the fixed assets register including deprecation's
As the Accountant you will be the pivot point between the business divisions and the finance department, and will manage a varied workload in order to analyse and advise on complex financial issues and support decision making.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly analytical
- Be able to Prepare and process relevant information
- Work on own initiative in order to prioritise work to meet finance deadlines.
- Continually work to find innovative
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant role:
- Be close to Pontypridd
- Receive £25,000 -£30,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension
- Free on site parking