Corporate Tax Senior Manager - Top 10 Firm - Advisory Focus
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a market leading, Top 10 firm in Guildford for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join a reputable team in a team management and advisory-focused position.
Our client are atop 10 firm based in Guildford. They are extremely friendly and offer a very supportive working environment. The firm prides themselves on the service which they provide to their clients and build ever lasting relationships.
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Senior Manager based in Guildford are:
- Use your extensive tax knowledge, expertise and understanding of the client's industry to develop both innovative and established tax solutions for clients.
- Anticipate changes in tax laws and regulations and proactively provide recommendations on the implications for clients.
- Develop appropriate relationships with tax, legal and regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to and, on occasion, lead peer discussions and share knowledge around tax developments and projects.
- Take a genuine interest in and develop an understanding of client's businesses and industries and provide both specific and broad suggestions for improving their business.
- Provide a very high quality service to clients - act with urgency, practicality and integrity.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of market trends and competitor's activities.
- Show a strong commitment to selling the firm's services to existing and new clients: identify opportunities with existing clients and act on them, and find innovative ways to make contacts and pursue opportunities with new clients.
- Mentor and coach more junior members of the team and seek opportunities to give constructive feedback.
- Contribute to and execute strategies for growing the tax practice.
- Take a long range, broad approach by anticipating the impact of your decisions and planning ahead.
To be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Senior Manager candidates will have experience with:
- Post qualification experience. CTA with ACA or ACCA.
- Corporate background, which reflects a fast paced working environment.
- Some experience of our service lines so you can hit the ground running.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching others.
- Proven client management skills.
- Long standing relationships with large clients.
- Proven experience of developing business network of partners (eg lawyers, corporate finance houses etc).
- Enjoy variable work (not repeat tasks).
- Desire to build long term relationships.
- Thorough, accurate and precise.
- Able to manage multiple tasks / projects.
- Loyal with a collaborative perspective, prioritising group over personal glory.
- Demonstrate idea generation / innovative thinking.
- Driven to succeed.
- Strong work ethic.
Exposure to high-profile clients.
Genuine progression opportunities.