Important role to play where you will play a large part of the credit management if the organisation. The role will involve sales ledger responsibilities and chasing debts.
The client is well established business in the city centre with divisions across the UK. This role has occurred due to organic growth.
The responsibilities include:
- Proactive credit control adhering to guidelines at all times
- Undertaking all routine credit control tasks (issuing follow up letters, communicating with debtors, providing support on debt management)
- Process financial transactions including (Purchase orders, journals, supplier payments customer and vendor creations etc.)
- Support finance managers with the provision of financial administration
- Responding to queries
- Identify areas for improvement
- Supporting financial/risk management
The successful candidate will have:
- 2 years of credit control experience
- Sound working knowledge/experience of Excel
- Experience working within the Public Sector/NFP (desirable)
- Ability to produce work of an excellent standard
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Excellent pension