Assistant Finance Manager
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks across a number of UK businesses within this group.
My client are a world-renowned brand operating from HQ in Yeovil. They are growing at an impressive rate, both organically and through acquisition, and are looking to bolster their capability within finance.
- Regular and rigorous credit control, using a clearly defined set of escalation procedures.
- Managing the purchase ledger; processing invoices and staff expenses, arranging regular payment runs and dealing with supplier queries
- Processing staff payroll including commission, payment of PAYE & NIC
- Regular bank reconciliations
- Assisting Finance Manager in the production of timely and accurate Management Accounts & Board Pack; including P&L, balance sheet, revenue and headcount.
- Quarterly VAT returns, annual P11d reporting and liaising with HMRC where necessary
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and finance assistance to the business where necessary and required.
The successful candidate should be an experienced, hands-on accounting/finance professional, with a proven track record in looking after transactional finance tasks and responsibilities.
This role will pay a basic salary of £25-30k, plus benefits.