High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary)
This role, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary), is an interesting opportunity to work on a project role based in the City of London.
Our client are a growing business and have a backlog of accounts payable invoices that need to be processed and reduced.
The role is paid hourly and will begin on an ongoing basis with the potential to become permanent thereafter.
Our client have 3 different entities and are expanding across one specific entity.
They are based in the City of London and require a temporary member of staff on an ongoing basis.
The role will require a 30 minute interview and you will receive a decision within 48 hours.
Candidates must be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice.
This role, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary), involves
- Working on Sage
- Raising and processing purchase invoices
- Processing up to 200 invoices per week
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accountancy based
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Candidates must be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice period but happy to move to a project role
- Based in the City of London
The candidate we are looking for, High Volume Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary), must
1. Be happy with a temporary role/ on a maximum of a 1 weeks notice
2. Have experience in a processing a high volume of invoices
3. Be able to commute to Paddington/ Kentish town
This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing business that is expanding and has a high opportunity of becoming permanent.