Your primary responsibilities will be monitoring and managing the accuracy of the accounting records and UK subsidiary, including reviewing the monthly reporting of results into the Group consolidation and review of a number of UK Balance sheet account reconciliations.
leading pharma business based in Cambridge is looking for a Reporting Accountant to report directly into Head of UK and Accounting Compliance
- Statutory audit co-ordination,
- Support for internal tax and transfer pricing queries in relation to the UK financial statements,
- Preparation of profit forecasts
- Supporting the Group Finance Transformation project team
- Provide ad-hoc support to the business in relation to UK reporting.
- Defined benefit pension scheme accounting,
- Managing the Group inter-company close process and working on the Group Annual Report
- ACA or equivalent qualification
- Post qualification experience
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills
- Experience of financial controls,
- Year-end accounts preparation
- Eexternal auditor liaison is also considered a key requirement.
Salary up to £48,000 plus excellent benefits package