- Lead the finance team to prepare the monthly financial statements / reporting and review the financials to ensure the reporting meet the requirement of corporate and regional office
- Ensure all the deliverables are in compliance with local statutory requirement and the reporting requirements from Corporate and Regional office
- Supervisor the finance team and closely work with Accounting Shared Service center for the daily financial operations to ensure operation efficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement of internal control and ensure financial integrity of the operations.
- Review operational policies/procedures and make recommendations to drive management excellence
- Work closely with FP&A on financial forecast & analysis and budget preparation
- Co-ordinate with other functions to resolve issues relate to company.
- Liaise with bankers/shareholders and secure necessary funding for operations, monitor cash flow of both HK and Macau office
- Ensure conformance with applicable law/regulations, liaise with auditors and external regulators including tax, company secretary and customs
- Preparation of year end audited statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
- Perform tax computations and preparation of corporate tax returns and other taxation statements for HK and Macau offices. Take a proactive part in group tax planning.
- Responsible for implementation of new processes and system
- Be a key business partner to country management, regional officers and other functions
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly