Asset & Wealth Management - Audit Seniors, Big 4
As an Audit Senior at this Big 4 firm in London, you will work with well known Asset & Wealth Management clients.
This Big 4 firm's Financial Services Audit practice in London will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
Clients in this team are often well known brands and many have broad international reach.
You will work alongside senior members of the client management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and brand
ACA or equivalent
Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
Experience of working with clients in the UK Financial Services industry (and more specifically Asset & Wealth Management industries) is preferred, but not essential.
A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
Strong analytical and organisational abilities
Experience in supervising and developing staff
Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching
Strong project management
Excellent salary and benefits.
Fantastic training and opportunities to progress within the firm.