Financial Controls Manager
This newly created position to work within the asset management department will see you mixing finance, internal audit and financial controls to provide key information and guidance across the business.
You will have the opportunity to work with an FMCG giant in the Hertfordshire area where possibilities are endless.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created team where you will play a key role in defining and establishing the asset data integrity processes across all international businesses.
You will be working with a wide variety of stakeholders from finance, procurement and operations.
you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining financial and operational controls across the business.
- Data analysis and number crunching to ensure accuracy and guidance is correct.
- Business partnering with various aspects of the business, providing and presenting relevant financial information.
- Supporting the asset experts ensuring the physical audits are designed to mitigate risk.
- Providing expert advice on how to undertake and develop accounting and audit standards across all fixed asset managers.
The successful applicant will come with the following skills/experience:
- Fully qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have proven experience of defining and documenting data standards and policies
- Developing and leading data quality audits and physical asset verification
- Establish a controls framework for data quality
- Track record of leading improvement initiatives and the development of reporting
- Experience with Oracle and knowledge of other asset information and reporting systems would be highly beneficial
- Experience of developing reporting with Power BI
£50,000 £60,000 per annum
Plus bonus and various additional benefits