Audit Semi Senior
There is a large French client base of varied client sectors and turnovers ranging from £1-£500 million. You will be lisaing with clients on a daily basis and enjoy an international and diverse corporate client base including technology, pharmaceutical and retail. You should be able to communicate clearly, and if you can speak fluent French that is a huge added bonus as some clients will communicate in French on a daily basis.
Our client is based in the City of London working on a growing portfolio with a fantastic brand that can offer continued progression and personal growth. Technically excellent with extremely high standards in a corporate and professional environment. An International client base giving the successful candidate exposure to range of new skills and the possibility of travel.
This Audit Semi Senior will be working on a 100% Audit role in the City of London.
- Part Qualified with experience of working with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Experience of FRS101 and FRS102
- Part ACA/ACCA qualified (study support is provided)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Enjoy building client relationships
- Be able to work in an International working environment
This Audit Semi Senior
- Be able to work on middle market clients from £1 million up to £500 million turnovers
- Be able to multi-task and work on multiple clients at any one time
- Understand the importance of strict deadlines
- Experience within mixed corporate industries is essential
- Contribute to planning, testing and completion stages with your Senior
- Be a team player
- Essential - French language skills
- Study support is provided
- Structured progression routes
- Competitive salary and benefits