ACA / ACCA qualified person required for a hybrid Finance / Front Office role at leading Credit...
- Monitor fund liquidity and forecast cash flows
- Hedge FX exposure back to fund base currency
- Book trades and monitor settlements
- Reconcile cash across multiple currencies and custodians
- Work with fund administrators to prepare asset valuations (including gaining an understanding of valuation for illiquid and bespoke assets) and investor statements on a monthly basis
- Work with external accountants to prepare the management accounts and financial reporting for the Investment Manager
- Work with auditors for both the Fund and Investment Manager
- Constantly look out for operational improvements opportunities, including taking the lead in ongoing design and development of systems covering a wide variety of operational functions
- Graduate from a finance related degree and preferably be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant
- A number of years' exposure within the alternative asset management space or recently qualified from the Big 4 or leading financial services firm
- Strong systems skills
- Good organisational and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work accurately under pressure of tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player.