Production Support Business Analyst
SEI is a leading global provider of outsourced asset management, investing processing and investment operations solutions. SEI Investment Manager Services, a division of SEI (www.seic.com), provides total operations outsourcing solutions to global investment managers and is a leading provider of accounting and administrative services to the investment management industry.
The production support business analyst in the Investment Manager Services department is responsible for oversight, monitoring, validation, and escalation of processes and data delivery across the platform. This includes application updates, file delivery, and system support.
To complete these tasks successfully this individual must also become proficient in the systems utilised to perform the departmental accounting functions as well as the operational procedures required to service the products & structures. It requires an understanding of the relational database model and intimate knowledge of where information is stored in each system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Review & understand business requirements provided by internal and external clients
• Create & document technical specifications for all custom report & file extract projects
• Assist and guide developers in order to complete projects
• Maintain report detailing the status of each outstanding development project
• Understand the operational workflows and system data structures in order to perform data mapping and validation
• Work with accounting groups and clients to support UAT of each project
• Assist with roll out of implementation of developed products
• Support and educate operations on products
• Work with operations to address client concerns, questions and production issues
• Provide technical support as required to effectively identify and analyse issues
• Engage in departmental projects on an as needed basis
• Stay abreast of current industry developments and system enhancements.
• B.S./B.A. in Accounting (or equivalent), Finance or MIS (or equivalent)
• Demonstrable experience
• Team player
• Detail oriented
• Positive attitude
• Ability to adapt to various deliverables
• Solutions oriented thinker
• Ability to work under pressure
• Individual who takes initiative & ownership of assigned responsibilities
• Strong problem solving and organisational skills
• Knowledge of MS SQL a plus
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
Now in our 50th year, SEI is a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced paternity leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL') is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).