GCG Credit Risk Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18059824
- You will be a member of the Consumer Bank Unsecured Product Risk Team. This position provides the opportunity to be part of Singapore Consumer Bank & Consumer Risk Management Team, which specializes in providing bankcard, ready credit, mortgage, auto and investment lending to individual customers in Singapore.
- Support business growth through comprehensive risk assessment of new product enhancement or offering.
- Perform in-depth portfolio analysis of unsecured products to assess risk & opportunities and validate and refine various credit policies/processes through use of analytics.
- Develop and maintain MIS to monitor key portfolio performance trends for portfolio to ensure to continue maintaining strong portfolio credit quality with a good balance of risk and reward to optimize business opportunities and in line with business strategy and risk appetite.
- Responsible for risk reporting to local regulator, regional risk, head office and other ad hoc requirements.
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with all business partners and relevant stakeholders to the products.
- Review and decide on unsecured loan applications that need risk management approval.
- Participate in relevant User Acceptance Testing (UAT) exercise and system implementation and liaise with technology team for system related matters.
- Support credit bureau operational procedures and data integrity validation
- Ensure compliance to all policies and standards and ensure full audit readiness at all times.
- You should be a degree holder with at least 2-4 years experience, preferably in consumer risk management area.
- You should have strong portfolio, analytical and financial analysis skills, with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and clearly communicate the analytical findings, both in writing and verbally.
- SAS programming capability; strong analytical capability, an experienced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of consumer risk management concept and general knowledge of unsecured products portfolio management, collections, etc., are prerequisites.
- You should be able to effectively network with coworker from cross functional and multitask in a fast paced environment.