AVP Finance Regulatory Reporting
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Financial Regulatory reporting reviews and control for MAS regulatory returns.
- Providing effective oversight on control framework and governance within MAS regulatory function
- Working closely with MAS regulatory reporting preparers and ensuring regulatory returns are submitted on time
- Focusing on change to technology platforms and business processes in respect to regulatory return items
- Managing and supporting finance projects and working closely in liaison with the MAS on all Singapore regulatory matters.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Preferably qualified accountant from well recognized institution
- Minimum 8 years of finance experience working in Banking with 5 years in MAS regulatory reporting
- Strong understanding of the MAS rules and regulatory requirements with ability to drive change
- Must have good communication skills with strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently, being able to multi task and work under pressure.
Please contact Purvi Vyas (Recruiter Licence: R1441957) on +65 6692 9212 or email your CV directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000002552 to CV@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.