Regulatory Reporting - Finance-i
1 day left
- Full time
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation and submission of Statistical and Regulatory Reports including EALIS reporting, for timely submission to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) in accordance with the relevant BNM guidelines.
- Handle surveys and ad-hoc requests from BNM as well as administrative matters.
- Other matters as requested by management.
- Degree / Professional qualification in accounting / finance / economics, and preferably with experience in handling/preparing statistical and regulatory reports to BNM.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good PC knowledge particularly MS Excel and Word.
- Detailed oriented and have affinity for figures.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Must be a team player.
- On the job training will be provided.