Financial Services Assurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services (ICRA) - Accounting...
Internal Controls and Regulatory Assurance (ICRA) team sits within our Assurance - Financial Services Organisation and is a fast growing and developing group globally and in Hong Kong. It offers you a dynamic and continuously changing portfolio as we respond to, and foresee client needs on an ongoing basis.
Within EY's Assurance service line, ICRA professionals provide:
- Internal control review & assurance services (including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 reports)
- Services relating to SFC/HKMA Inspection ( including pre or post inspection assurance/attestation)
- Services relating to regulatory licensing (including application assurance/attestation)
- Regulatory filing and reporting
· Assist clients to navigate through accounting changes (IFRS 9/16/15) by developing fit-to-purpose solutions and/or providing practical expedients;
· Provide technical accounting services as part of complex transactions (M&A, IPO, Carve outs, etc.) or implementation of new business strategies under IFRS, US GAAP and PRC GAAP;
· Support clients in the transformation of their finance, treasury and financial reporting functions through the review of governance structures, processes & controls in place and the identification of solutions and tools to introduce better practices and bring efficiencies;
· Advise clients to set-up, implement and monitor hedging strategies including designations, fair valuation, effectiveness of the hedging relationships and their related accounting entries (Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate and Commodities risk management); and
· Work in small teams (3-10 people) with exposure to C-Level executives.
- Strong academic background with a bachelor's or master's degree in Finance and/or Accounting (equivalent education and/or experience may also be considered)
- 3 years' relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Deep understanding of capital markets and financial instruments
- English literate required / Mandarin literate is a plus
- Eager to learn and strive for excellence
- Ability to take initiatives with a team mindset