Tax Accountant - Based in Middle East
This is a newly created position where you will support the Global Tax Manager to oversee the tax compliance obligations around the world and develop and implement the firm's overall tax strategy. Some of the major responsibilities include: -
- Review tax calculations, tax returns, disclosure filings, and tax payments for the firm, its subsidiaries, and SPVs.
- Oversee setup of compliance activities for new investments
- Monitor international tax developments, and suggest ways to address changes in law affecting the firm
- Support deal acquisition and divestment, by providing advice on transactional tax matters.
To be successful in the role, you will have to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in Accounting with CA/CPA holder or Qualified Tax Accountant or Masters in Tax Law
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Tax Accounting or Tax Compliance with a global asset manager or Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Open to Big4 Tax Accountant, with equivalent or Transaction Tax experience
- Meticulous with details and accurate with numbers
This is a unique opportunity to join a premier investment organization and gain global investment exposure.
If you are interested in this position, please do apply for this position with your latest updated resume in MS Word format Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. For regulatory purposes, our registration numbers are (No: R1652926 | 11S4330)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330