As the Finance Assistant you will be part of a small Accountancy team.
Ensuring the accounting system and sales system is up to date is important for the business to be able to access useful and relevant information.
The Finance team is a busy place to work and multi-tasking and strong organisational skills will be important to being successful in this position.
My client is a small interior design company based in South West London.
As the Finance Assistant your duties will include:
- Entering and filing of Supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Maintaining Invoice Master log which details the cycle from receipt of invoice through approval process and finally to payment of invoice
- Managing the Invoice approval process internally
- Reconciling supplier statements to the accounting system
- Assisting with sending key suppliers remittances as required
- Entering and filing of Sales invoices
- Maintain and reconcile sales ledger accounts
- Send out customer statements to key customers as required
- Enter and reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Enter and reconcile employee expense and mileage claims
- Processing daily UK and US credit cards using card terminal
- Represent the department both internally and externally
- Develop strong and positive relationships with all colleagues
- Finance point of contact for external suppliers via telephone and email
As the Finance Assistant you will:
- Have worked in a similar role for a minimum of 1 year
- Have strong communication skills
- Be highly methodical and organised
- Have used Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot)
- Be self-disciplined with good time and work load management
- Have financial and commercial acumen
£23,000 - £25,000 + Benefits