Capital Accountant, reporting to the Finance Manager and responsible for management accounting and statutory accounting for the group, particularly focused around capital projects and development.
This organisation is one of the leading housing organisations in London and the UK, owning and managing nearly 40,000 homes across the south east of England. The organisation is known for its excellent treatment of its staff and has be awarded various prizes based upon this
- Statutory accounting for all development schemes
- Ensure all capital related balance sheet accounts are carried out in line with group timetables
- Management accounts, budgets and forecasts relating to scheme accounts are delivered
- Calculation and accounting for all capitalised interest and development admin costs
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA or Similar) and have strong experience within financial and capital accounting. Attention to detail and an interest in technical accounting is essential for this role. Experience within property, construction or wider infrastructure would be highly beneficial.
£45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits