- Management Accountant
- A leading and highly recognisable retail group requires a Management Accountant to join the business on a permanent basis
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Design and produce ad hoc reports to assist analysis of costs.
- Review of cash-flow.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Ad-hoc requests by line management.
- As a Part-Qualified Management Accountant (CIMA/ACCA) or QBE with relevant work history, you will have experience in producing or assisting in monthly management accounts.
- Good communication skills and team player qualities required
- Knowledge of Excel to an intermediate level required
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Excellent working progress