We are actively recruiting for a part-qualified Management Accountant, based at our immaculate London office.
My Client is a leading house building/construction company based in London.
The successful candidate for the role of Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial and management accounts for the London region and multiple joint ventures
- Forecasting and reporting for various departments
- Monitoring cash-flow and challenging costs
- Month end accounting, including accruals, prepayments and working to tight deadlines
- Inter company accounts preparation and maintenance
- Produce VAT Returns for multiple entities
- Produce CIS Returns and tax packs for head office
- Manage section 106 payments
- Assist with the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations and other month end tasks
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis as required
The Successful Candidate for the role of Management Accountant must have/be:
- Part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified
- Construction experience preferred but not essential
- Highly IT literate including advanced Excel
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- The ability to build relationships across the business
- Logical and rational thinker
A competitve salary of £40,000-£45,000 plus additional benefits.