The role will be as an Assistant Accountant for a recruitment firm based in central London with study support.
My client is a leading recruitment agency in London.
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts will be responsible for:
- Managing and process international transactions
- Producing and running Profit & Loss accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements
- Preparing Monthly Reports
- Analyse and evaluate the accounts by producing the reports to the Head of Management
- Oversee the overall process of invoicing clients
- Payroll and VAT
- Carries out day to day accounting activities to maintain the financial activities in place
- Create bespoke formulas and spreadsheets for a commission-based environment
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Assisstant must:
- Be educated to at least degree level
- Proficient in Xero and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of preparing VAT returns
- Organised to conduct monthly reviews and figures of company's accounts
- Experience work for a recruitment agency would be advantageous
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
A competitive salary of £25,000 plus up to £2000 towards study support.