Customer Service Advisor
My client who are a large business in Watford are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. Busy and varied role with great progression and training, paying a salary of up to £22,000.
They are seeking someone with a good telephone manner who lives local to Watford and who is happy to work different shift patterns and on occasion work Saturday mornings. This is a great entry level role!
My client are a large Accountancy business who are looking to expand their Customer Services department. They have many clients across the UK and require a Customer Service Advisor to respond to inbound phone calls, email and Web Chat contacts from their customers and agencies. You will be part of a friendly team and report into a hands on Manager who is happy to train you and offer a clear career path for you. They normally look for confident and hard working people who have a good telephone manner and who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Responding to inbound calls and emails from Customers/Clients
Updating the CRM system with call notes following every customer interaction
- On occasion making outbound calls to customers to ensure they have been happy with the service
Supplying necessary documentation as requested
Prioritise work according to defined service level agreements and the effect on the business
- Ad hoc administration
- Ideally a background in Customer Service, speaking with people over the phone
- Living local to Watford
- Happy working to a shift pattern and working some Saturdays
- Confident telephone manner
- A confident and hard working person who enjoys working in a large team
Whats on offer?
- A full time permanent role with career progression
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000
- The opportunity to work with a friendly team