My client is looking for an Accounts Assistant who can hit the ground running in a quick moving environment. This role is ideal for someone who's looking to progress and able to adapt to difficult environments.
Highly successful, well-established production business with offices across the UK.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Reconciliation of the company bank accounts investigating any discrepancies
- Maintaining all cash call documentation
- Instruction of payments for inter-company transfers
- Maintain essential banking operations including updating bank mandates and authorised signatories, opening and closing bank accounts and managing banking relationships
- Assist in the monthly cash position and global cash forecast reporting for the Group
- Consolidating and producing the monthly Treasury and Finance report
The successful candidate will be able to adapt to an ever changing environment and to able to work well within a team or on your own initiative.
You'll receive a salary of up to £20,000 (DOE) with excellent company benefits.