- Conducting extensive research on companies, and industries.
- Gathering the right intelligent information from different credible sources.
- Connecting with the companies to conduct interviews to gather information.
- Research of data in a timely and accurate manner while aligning with the relevant research guidelines.
- Preparing in-depth & comprehensive reports and documents containing company profiles.
- Doing risk assessment and financial analysis of the Companies.
- Assigning company ratings as per the company guidelines.
- Proactively providing support for internal initiatives and different departments as and when required.
- Taking complete ownership of the work assigned
- Efficiently organizing, storing and analyzing data with attention to security and confidentiality.
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Possess excellent inter-personal and well-developed communication skills, in particular questioning and listening skill.
- Good analytic and research skills.
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio etc.).
- Ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment.
- Sound time management skills
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility.
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission.
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team.
Preferred Experience and Background:
- Up to 2 years of work experience in documents processing, research. Fresher’s can also apply.
- Experience in research/ consultancy/ financial services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Studies from a top-tier university or from reputed institutes.