Page Personnel are working exclusively with an world-wide retail & whole-sale organisation based in the Avonmouth area. Due to rapid growth, they are looking for a vibrant and forward-thinking credit controller to join their busy team initially on a 6 month contract.
My client is an award winning leading brand in the industry. Continuing to expand despite economic uncertainty this is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-respected organisation. You would be joining their vibrant credit control team in state-of-the-art offices initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Reporting directly into the credit manager, your responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
- Contribute to the development of a world class credit control operation.
- Ensure that all accounts on your ledger are reconciled on a monthly basis and all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To manage and ensure all customer outstanding debts are monitored and collected in accordance with authorised payment terms and targets.
- Managing queries efficiently within a reasonable time-frame.
- To ensure that credit limits are adhered to.
- Monitoring orders and placing accounts on 'stop' when required.
The successful credit controller will have 1-2 years experience of a credit control background and demonstrate the ability to effectively deal with change management and business process improvement.
- Intermediate excel.
- Proven communication skills.
- An enthusiastic approach.
- Credit control background.
- Able to multi-task and work to a fast-pace environment.
On offer for the successful applicant will be a salary of up to £23,000 and flexible working hours. On-site parking included with the state of the art offices and an opportunity for you to get a foot in the door with a well-established, growing and exciting business.