Corporate Finance Executive - Top 20 Accountants!
This is an excellent opportunity for either somebody working in either audit or corporate finance to join a fantastic Top 20 Accountancy practice based in mid Kent near Maidstone as a Corporate Finance executive. You will join a highly successful and well established team where you will have a great chance to develop your career.
National Top 20 Chartered Accountants based near Maidstone with a fantastic regional corporate finance team and market presence. Their client base includes a wide array of clients across a mic of sectors, predominantly in the South East.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work as a Corporate Finance Executive for this fantastic firm of chartered accountants based near Maidstone, Kent.
- Completion of transaction support assignments, business plans, information memorandums, forecasts and liaising with other departments (e.g. tax) throughout the transaction
- Client interaction, including gathering information and providing progress updates
- Assisting the managers and directors with a variety of tasks
- Relationship building with clients and contacts.
- Qualifications and Skills Required
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Relevant practice experience commensurate with qualification level with a bias towards audit experience
- Up-to-date technical knowledge in audit and accounting standards
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Competent in the use of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge and/or experience of Sage and financial modelling would be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Team player able to develop good relationships both internally and externally.
- Client focused
- Self-motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Proven time management skills
A highly competitive salary depending on experience