Finance Manager - Part Time
A great opportunity to work for an established, but growing charity based in West Yorkshire looking for a Finance Manager - Part Time. 4 days per week working pattern for a period of c11 months.
A multi site charity based out of W. Yorkshire, well established with a number of different income streams.
A great opportunity to work for an established, but growing charity based in W. Yorkshire looking for a Finance Manager - Part Time. You will use your accountancy skills to deliver across the following key areas:
- Produce monthly management accounts for all elements and areas of the charity nationally including retail operations and restritced and unrestricted funds.
- Ensuring acheivement of all KPIs.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, investigating and resolving all discrepancies in a timely manner
- Business partnering managers and other key stakeholders, providing excellent, timely financial advice and customer service as well as helping them to develop and adhere to budgets.
As Finance Manager - Part Time you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) or have significant experience gained whilst working within the charity, not for profit or retail sectors.
Key areas of delivery will include.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in preparation of management and/or statutory accounts
- Strong IT and excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
30 hours / 4 days per week
Full time equivalent salary of £35,000 - 38,000
An intial 11 month contract