A great permanent opportunity for a full time Payroll Manager position based in Wilmslow.
Working for a very well established, successful and stable business. Based in a friendly and positive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Ensuring salaries are paid accurately and to deadlines
- Oversee Tax and NI calculation as well as SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP and deductable benefits
- Ensure staff payroll data is up to date and filed efficiently
- Maintain records in line with HMRC requirements and ensure submission of P11D's
- Ensure auto-enrolment processes are administered efficiently and in line with legislation
- Dealing with payroll queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be up to date and current on all UK payroll legislation - Essential
- Have a strong attention to details and be able to work to deadlines - Essential
- Be proficient on payroll systems and MS Excel - Essential
- Have a positive and friendly approach to work - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £28,000 to £32,000 per annum + Parking + Discounts