Head of UK - PE/RE Investment Services
~~Client / Job / Person Spec Details
Our client is an established PE/RE alternative investment services business with a strong track record who are now looking for an experienced Director to join their London office as Head of UK. The Head of UK will be accountable for the quality, accuracy and efficiency of the services delivered to all client entities by the UK office. The role will ensure that service functions are well-coordinated through ensuring robust processes and procedures are applied with continued support and training for the team. The ideal applicant will demonstrate strong knowledge of Fund and Corporate administration practices, demonstrable leadership experience and operational competence.
• Lead and manage the team, ensuring clarity of direction, deliverables and accountabilities;
• Accountability for quality and efficiency of all client services
• Ensure all client administration teams performance meets agreed external / internal KPIs;
• Utilise effective management/coaching strategies, to establish a high performance culture;
• Actively engage in and encourage knowledge sharing processes across the Group, in order to minimise known and predictable risks;
• Delivering high quality operational outcomes in line with overall strategy as agreed by the Board, with specific reference to legal, risk, compliance, and the commercials;
• Timely and accurate completion of relevant reporting (monthly board reports);
• Deliver in partnership with senior stakeholders the effective and efficient operation of the Group, in line with the overall strategy set by the Board;
• Act as relationship director for an agreed clients list and advisory networks;
• Undertake project work and ad-hoc tasks, including business development and continued improvement initiatives.
• Professional qualification with at least 5 years PQE (Accounting, Legal)
• Proven experience as Director of Administration Services or equivalent position
• Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
• Knowledge of industry's legal rules and guidelines
• Client centric approach to leadership with outstanding communication and leadership skills
• Experience of managing client relationships and resolving client concerns
• Experience of working closely with a wider leadership team to positive outcomes
There is a competitive base salary offered plus package which includes a bonus, private medical care, car allowance, pension and much more.