My client is a global active investment management firm.
Key responsibilities of this Treasury Dealer role will include:
- Executing, checking and approving internal and external treasury trades (FX spots, swaps and forwards, money markets and government bonds);
- Managing daily liquidity and overseeing the investment of c.$500m of global surplus cash;
- Reporting on daily liquidity position to senior management;
- Checking and approving payments and receipts requested by subsidiaries across the World in to the treasury management system;
- Driving relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Assisting with the administration of the Groups' c.$600m seed investment portfolio, including preparing weekly report on portfolio performance for senior management;
- Manage procedures relating to FX and internal funding requirements;
- Understand the liquidity requirements of the business, managing liquidity resources and maintaining contingency funding arrangements, as well as;
- Treasury-related projects as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
- Front-office treasury dealing and/or cash management experience (essential)
- Experience in the asset management sector/financial services (desirable)
- An understanding of cash management / treasury instruments (essential)
- AMCT qualified/part qualified, or keen to start
- In depth knowledge of payment processing via SWIFT
- Excellent client service (internal & external) and strong interpersonal skills
- Delivers professional and ethical standards
This is a permanent role based in London.