VP- Private Banking Audit
2 days left
- Full time
The successful individual will report directly into the Head of Audit. The ideal candidate will have exposure of leading audit engagements, running staff training sessions, managing projects and deputising for the team head.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in industry within an Internal/External Audit based role
- At least 5 yearsPrivate Banking/ Wealth Management experience.
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end Audit process, and the ability to lead more junior memebers of staff on Audit projects.
- A good understanding of the Risk and Control environment.
- Have relevant Audit qualifications (ACCA/ACA)/come from Accounting background.
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills. The ability to give tough messages to management and have a driven and determined attitude in the workplace.