* Monitoring and updating the budget and forecast both annually and quarterly.
* Questioning and interrogating reasons behind Variances to the budget, and proposing changes.
* Preparation of Monthly Management reporting packs, and weekly MI.
* Partnering with other areas of the business to ensure inputs to the model are reasonable and accurate.
* Previous banking experience is essential, with at least 3-5 years post qualified experience in a Bank or other regulated Financial Services company.
* A recognised accounting qualification.
* Very strong excel skills with the ability to take ownership of the business model and improve it, also automate some of the reporting by pulling data from different applications.
* Solid financial accounting skills, including ability to analyse and interpret variances.
* Knowledge and understanding of financial systems and procedures including the ability to extract and manipulate data.
* Effective financial management skills, including budgetary control, variance analysis and reforecasting.
* Ability to analyse margins, understand factors that influence them and forecast expected margins based on those factors.
* Strong communication and business partnering skills.
Please get in touch at email@example.com