Accounts & Documentation Specialist - Functional Management
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Analysis and syndication of regulatory, process and system changes impacting the WM Operations. Devise solutions and / or perform business impact analysis of proposed solutions.
• Business integration activities which include training and communication, rollout, post-rollout support and review.
• Lead and drive some of the initiatives within the internal roadmap.
• Evaluate and optimize existing processes, implement new processes and improvement ideas.
• Coordinate and/or participate in ongoing system testing/ projects.
• Support adhoc management analysis.
You'll be working in the Client Life-cycle Team (CLM) in Singapore, supporting the Singapore and Hong Kong Wealth Management Business.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?