Manager, Regulatory Reporting (1 year contract, potential to perm)
- Ensure Timely and accurate submission of returns to the HKMA
- Prepare and review banking returns according to the regulatory requirement
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality by automating report production and review processes
- Interact with Developers, System Analysts and Business Analysts and support the defect analysis, reproduction and documentation.
- Develop or assist in test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing
- Participate and/or facilitate in UAT & results reviews.
- Liaise with project manager, UAT lead and business users throughout the testing life cycle
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum of 4-8 years of working experience in sizable audit firms or banks
- Strong analytical, good communication skills (both spoken & written English), ability to work independently with minimal supervision and good team player
- Strong PC applications skills (e.g. Excel & Access)