Financial Planner for Enterprises
1. Have rich marketing experience and communication skills; can work with clients independently.
2. Be passionate about financial marketing affairs and developing enterprise clients; be familiar with financial services, including Banking, Trust, Asset management etc.
3. Contact with the CEO or CFO in companies, understand their operation conditions and acquire their needs for financial plans.
4. Complete individual performance indicator and assist the group to achieve business indicator.
5. Keep tracking and provide services, build the friendly relationships with the clients.
1. Bachelor's degrees in the fields of Marketing, Finance, Economy, Financial Management or other relevant majors.
2. Two-year relevant experience in financial business.
3. Be knowledgeable with management, financial affairs and finance.