NHS Band 7 Management Accountant
The NHS Band 7 Management Accountant role will require the candidate to complete month end management accounting duties and costing.
The client is a large NHS organisation based in London. The role will report to the income manager in the income and costing team.
The NHS Band 7 Management Accountant will require the candidate to:
- Producing Management Accounts
- Annual budget setting, in year monitoring forecasting and variance analysis
- Providing financial information and advice to budget holders
- assessing the financial performance of the division
- Formulating and contributing to business plans
- Support the income and costing accountant
To be successful in this role the candidate must have the following experience:
- NHS Management Accountants experience
- Advanced excel
- Good attention to detail
- NHS Budgeting and forecasting experience
- NHS costing experience
- Income preparation experience
- Advanced level of excel and data manipulation
- Advanced finance systems experience
The NHS Band 7 Management Accountant role will offer the candidate an 8 - 10 week placement with a competitive salary.