Credit Controller (recruitment)
An exciting opportunity to join an established recruitment company in Central London. You will be working in a close team of credit controllers in an all rounded role, involving the allocations and reconciliations. An apportunity whereby you can learn all aspects of the process establishing key relationships with repeat clients.
Page Personnel are proud to be represnting a recruitment company that specialise in technology recruitment. They are based in Central London and have modern, forward thinking, technology feel offices.
The key responsibilities that this credit controller (recruitment) will have are:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing for both temporary and permanent recruitment fees
- Working on a ledger valued at £600,000
- Working with warm and cold clients
- Chasing invoices ranging from £3000 up to £80,000
The successful credit controller (recruitment) will be:
- Credit Control experience, ideally from a recruitment company
- System experience (large one) SAP, Sage, Access etc
- Accountancy experience
The successful credit controller (recruitment) will join the team on a permanent basis. They will pay an annual salary up to £27,000
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience or if you cannot commute to Central London.
If you do not have the accountancy experience, your application will not be considered.