Corporate Tax Senior
We are currently working with the fastest growing firm in Hertfordshire who are looking for a corporate tax senior to join their team in St. Albans.
Our client is a leading practice with a large portfolio of clients. They provide a vast range of services, including advisory, tax, audit, accounting and corporate finance.
The corporate tax senior will play a significant part in looking after compliance matters for over 200 corporate clients and their corporate taxation needs. You will work closely with the corporate tax director and partners. Other responsibilities include:
- Providing support on tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines.
- Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparation process.
- Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients.
- Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances.
- Supervision of more junior members of the team.
- Direct contact with clients.
The successful corporate tax senior:
- Currently working in a practice environment
- Accountancy (ACA or ACCA) or tax (CTA or ATT) qualification - part or fully qualified
- Experience of corporate tax issues is essential
- Ability to clearly explain tax issues in a non-technical manner to clients
This practice firm offers a competitive salary + benefits and excellent career development. The successful corporate tax senior will also receive full training to build on skills in various areas.