Client Manager - Growing Firm of Accountants
My client, a multi-sited firm of chartered accountants is looking for an experienced client manager to join their team based in Ashford! The roles is general practice position covering a range of accounts and tax work.
A well established and highly reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Ashford. A local client base and the opportunity to have full autonomy over your client allocation.
- Effective client relationships through direct contact
- Effective fee earner relationship through reliable contact and communication
- Pro-active compliance planning and communication with clients
- Job specific resource management, performance, delivery and reporting
- Quality control of output to ensure technical substance and effective communication
- Integrate as a senior member of the accounts team and encourage positive working practice
- Support trainees and junior staff members together with other client managers.
- ACA/ACCA part Qualified or Qualified
- Demonstrable practice experience in a Senior or management role with client contact
- Experience and good working knowledge of SME accounting and tax regime
- A balanced character who can lead and influence as part of the senior accounts team