Senior Management Accountant
A growing retail company based in Pinner are seeking a Senior Management Accountant. Full time permanent role involving managing staff members. Competitive salary of up to £45,000 with great benefits and progression.
My client are a growing Retail/Hospitality business who are rapidly growing across the UK. They are a family run company who see their people as a key part to their success and always look to offer progression and training to their staff members. They have a medium sized Finance team and are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to manage a team, preparing management accounts and statutory accounts and assisting with month end. You will be offered a competitive salary, career progression and study support.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial controller
- Managing a team of 4 Accounts Assistants
- Running 1-1s with your team and setting kpi's
- Training your team and upskilling
- Management Accounting
- VAT preparation
- Statutory Accounts for Audit purposes
- Month End duties
- Actuals vs Budgets
- Reporting on Excel using Pivot Tables & Vlookups
- Must be Part Qualified/Finalist with ACCA or CIMA
- Living local to Pinner
- Experience with Management Accounting
- Keen to Manage staff members
- A strong Manager who is able to lead others
- A proficient Excel user (Pivot Tables & Vlookups)
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing business who value their staff
- A permanent role with progression paying a competitive salary
- A varied accounting role