In-House International Mobilty Specialist - £75,000 package
Are you an international mobility specialist looking to move in-house ? This role offers the opportunity to work with International Mobility, Performance Reward & Benefits, Group Finance, Tax, Treasury and Corporate Secretariat teams to ensure that the Group's employment tax processes are effective for a leading international bank.
A leading FTSE 100 multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. With strong global operations counting over 1000 branches across 60 countries including 80,000 employees worldwide.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to ensure excellence in design and implementation of employment tax related products, policies and processes on a global basis.
- Support and input in relation to best practice, risk management and process improvements for the use and delivery of employment tax products in the Group.
- Work with International Mobility, Performance Reward & Benefits, Group Finance, Tax, Treasury and Corporate Secretariat teams to ensure that the Group's employment tax processes are effective, compliant with external reporting regulations and demonstrate best practice in terms of corporate governance.
- Assist the Employment Taxes Specialist in all aspects of employment taxes as required, including preparing papers and advice and contributing to the Group PRB agenda.
- Product, governance and process ownership for employment taxes.
- Manage escalations in service relationships with employment tax related external advisers
- Work with colleagues to ensure that the Group's employment taxes approach is effective, compliant with external reporting regulations and demonstrate best practice in terms of corporate governance.
- Provide advisory expertise/guidance to responsible or interested parties on all matters relating to employment taxes and reporting requirements to ensure effective and compliant execution of local processes improving compliance, process efficiency and tax-cost management for Bank in accordance with Group policy
- Evaluate the competitiveness and effectiveness of the firm's employment tax processes and advice on improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
· Tax technical expertise in relation to generic and international employment or mobility tax matters
· Strong international tax experience, particularly in relation to cross-border employee moves
· Strong communication, conflict management, judgement, facilitation and influencing skills
£60,000 - £65,000 + £10,000 performance bonus