Accounts Senior - Full Study Support if required
To assist with preparing and finalising accounts for a variety of clients for partner review.
Our client is a busy, fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants and pride themselves on offering a friendly, proactive and common-sense service. Our team is expanding with big ambitions and their workforce enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment, along with opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
The Key Responsibilities for this Accounts Senior role are:
- Preparing financial statements for Limited companies, charities, partnerships and sole traders.
- Corporation and personal tax computations and returns.
- Reviewing accounts and VAT returns prepared by other staff where required.
Our Client in Gloucestershire, requires candidates to have the follow experience:
- Up to date technical knowledge of accounts requirements and regulations.
- Confident, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Office and IRIS and Sage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience of liaising and corresponding with HMRC.
- Audit experience is desired but not essential.
Excellent remuneration package.
Great team to work with
Full details on application.