An excellent role for an experienced, qualified management accountant looking to step into more of commercially focused position within a growing, SME organisation.
My client a leading Wirral based SME are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
- Track revenue through the month, liaising with the business and to ensure all fully accrued and billed
- Prepare monthly management accounts comprising consolidated and company P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow - to a strict timetable and in an accurate manner
- Prepare supporting schedules for monthly reporting pack including trends and graphs
- Prepare monthly P&Ls for clients and divisions
- Variance analysis of income, costs and KPIs to budget and/or reforecast for inclusion in monthly Finance Report and divisional Pillar reports.
- Assist FC in producing the monthly rolling forecast
- Supervises Assistant Accountant and Accounts Assistant
- Supervise banking, payments runs and credit control performed by these two reports
- 12 week rolling cash flow forecast
- Prepare year end schedules to support audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Support Financial Controller in the Budget process
- Ad hoc duties to support Financial Controller, as directed from time-to-time and business managers
The successful candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified accountant
- Previous experience in a finance role
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong communication skills
Competitive salary + benefits