Finance Manager Role - Subsidiary of a global research institute in London
A global and prestigious scientific research institute is setting up a subsidiary that will support the institute with clinical research. Due to this, they are looking for a finance manager to join the organisation and take the lead for the formation of a finance function. The research institute works towards the detection, prevention and treatment of a certain disease and works with not-for-profit and corporate partners to this end.
- Support the director and other corporate services to set up the organization
- Review and improve existing accounting records, systems and processes
- Recommend and implement full accounting system as required
- Advise on requirements for prep of statutory financial statements
- Work alongside senior management to provide accurate financial information and aid key decision making
You will be a fully qualified CCAB accountant with technically strong finance and accounting capabilities that have been developed in a start-up or small business environment. Experience of setting up a finance function for an organisation would be highly beneficial.
Salary £50,000 to £60,000 depending on experience