Senior Structured Funding Analyst
My client is a small challenger bank. This role is based in the City of London.
The Senior Structured Funding Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing the funding pool loan allocation process and internal MI to monitor portfolio concentrations.
- Loan Portfolio management, calculating funding drawdowns, portfolio reporting and maintenance of regular dialogue with the funders.
- Warehouse management of the monthly IPD determination cycle including calculations for the portfolio tests and consolidation of data for the warehouse Cash Administrators, Trustees and Funders as well as provision of internal MI on portfolio performance.
- Supporting the RMBS securitisation program through the provision of data, processing asset buy-backs and portfolio sales and new deal funds flows.
- Reviewing and distributing Servicer Reports, Portfolio Test Reports and additional data required by the Cash Administrators to perform their role.
- Responding to Investor queries and the ongoing management of key Investor relations.
- Daily management of Treasury's existing models and processes whilst seeking to develop these further to adapt with the changing environment.
- Ensure that Treasury policies and procedures are adhered to, maintained and any breaches are escalated through the appropriate channels.
- Day to day management of the mortgage funding process in accordance with the bank's warehouse funding agreements.
- Helping to build payment distribution models
- Ensure that the hedging process is managed according to the hedging agreements.
- Daily administration of data cleansing from MI team to ensure processes and reporting runs smoothly.
- Ensuring that external relationships internal stakeholder relations are maintained and developed.
- Reviewing legal documentation, drafting prospectuses and marketing presentations
- Analysing property loan portfolios and working with analysts to build cash flow and securitisation models
- Liaising with ratings agencies
- Attending roadshows and client meetings
- Staying abreast of market and sector trends
- Providing Ad-hoc advice to support senior colleagues and executive committees where necessary
The successful individual will be/have:
- A team player that is able to work in a small team in a fast paced rapidly evolving Bank.
- Ability to adapt and take on new processes as the business evolves.
- Integrity, transparency, patience and a good communicator.
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude.
- Numerate and analytical in approach with an excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in challenging others, whilst at the same time maintaining and building professional relationships.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and bonus. This role is based in the City of London.