- Prepare, monitor and control the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly regulatory reports and prudential returns to ensure that regulatory requirements are monitored and acted upon as required.
• Prepare and submit regulatory reports to both internal and external stakeholders including FCA/PRA, and Internal management with a focus on COREP/FINREP.
• Monitoring and preparation ok key regulatory and financial metrics
• Continual development and enhancement of the banks regulatory controls.
• Keep up to date with changes to the regulatory requirement for the Bank.
• Liaise with other departments for gathering of info to be reported to the regulators.
• The daily reports involved reporting for capital adequacy leverage, group solvency, liquidity position, cash collateral position and financial info to the firm regulators.
Banking knowledge is key, along with general understanding of Regulatory Reporting specially COREP and Liquidity with an Accounting background. ACCA (Association of Chartered and Certified Accountant) or other recognized accounting qualification. 2-3yrs Regulatory Accountant minimum experience.