Product & Valuation Controller
- Full time
- Exciting role to be part of Product & Valuation Control Project Team
- Great opportunity within Group Financial Control for Global Markets Business
- Monitor and identify potential opportunities for process engineering and standardisation across the functions
Role Location: Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore
Role Type: Fixed-Term contract role for 12 months
As Product & Valuation Controller, you will be part of the Project team to work as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to rollout integration of Front Office transformation project with Market Finance Transformation system.
You will be part of Product & Valuation Control Project team involved in integration of the transformation Project for Global Markets Business so you are expected to have a detailed understanding of trading and ledger systems, establish an efficient, accurate and complete daily P&L with the new system that is developed in-house and understand traded markets instruments relevant to the FX, Commodities, and Credit business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong Product and or Valuation Control experience
- System skills, Microsoft Excel, Access, Murex
- Good understanding of Finance Business Process and can contribute to improve processes, create efficiency and reduce operational risk
- Able to influence people to achieve appropriate outcomes and maintain relationships
- Proactive work ethic, attention to detail and continuous improvement
- Relevant Degree and post graduate qualification (example: CA, CPA, MBA)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why' - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number SIN006309.