VP Fund Controller - Investments
- Reviewing reports for investment assets and holding companies, preparing financial statements for investment holding companies.
- Overseeing transaction accounts, cash management and liaising with banks on funding requirements across different countries. Reviewing financial controls for asset operations and liaising with external auditors.
- Responding to the needs of management and working on system projects periodically to meet new accounting and business requirements.
- Good Honours Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- At least 10 years relevant working experience with Real Estate/Private with at least 3 years in a big 4.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have practical working experience with accounting software systems.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills, who is highly motivated and keen to learn and pick up new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Track record of coaching and mentoring team is very important.
For confidential discussions, you can also call me at +65 6323 5124 or email me at email@example.com
SINGAPORE: KS Consulting Pte Ltd - Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8081 Employment Agency Personnel Registration No.: R1103675